Dudley’s Total Control Styling Spray is a protein-enriched formula that gives a strong, yet flexible hold while imparting sheen and conditioning the hair.
Locks in Style Definition
Dudley’s Total Control®Styling Spray possesses a versatility that permits control for virtually any styling techniques. It adds sheen, conditions, and protects as it holds. Special silk amino protein makes Dudley’s Total Control®Styling Spray extra gentle and safe for all hair types-relaxed, virgin, or color-treated.
Makes Curls Firm
Dudley’s Total Control®Styling Spray forms a silky, thin microfilm when the spray dries, causing the hair shaft to lock into place.
Won’t Leave Hair Sticky
While Dudley’s Total Control®Styling Spray has excellent holding power, it will not leave a sticky residue on the hair. Yet, it provides hold in heat and humidity.
How to Use
- Style hair as desired.
- Hold the bottle approximately 12 inches from hair.
- Spray hair lightly and evenly.
- Too much spray can cause flaking.
- Using too much spray when curling hair can cause the hair to burn.
- Too much spray will cause hair to stick to curling irons.
- Hair should not be combed after heavy application.
- Avoid additional heat use after styling.
- Acceptable to use in conjunction with Dudley’s Easy Curling and Waving or
Total Control®Oil Sheen Spray as a curling aid.
- A diffuser can be used before Dudley’s Total Control®Styling Spray dries to lock in
greater definition and hold.
6.0 – 6.5