Dudley’s Dandruff Shampoo is a medicated shampoo that is mild on the scalp, helps prevent dandruff and stops minor scalp irritation and itching. This pleasantly scented shampoo has a thick rich lather enriched with emollients that leave the hair in a silky, moisturized state.
Helps to Eliminate Dandruff
Dudley’s Dandruff Shampoo is a dual-acting dandruff fighter that conditions and cleanses the hair and scalp of excess oil while the anti-bacterial agents, zinc pyrithione and sulfur help prevent dandruff-causing bacteria
Conditions while it cleanses
Dudley’s Dandruff Shampoo makes the hair lustrous and manageable. Panthenol, a
pro-vitamin B-5 conditioner, penetrates the hair shaft during shampooing to restore moisture and keep all hair types supple.
Has a Pleasant Fragrance
Unlike traditional dandruff shampoos that have a tar odor, Dudley’s Dandruff Shampoo
has a pleasant fragrance that leaves the hair smelling fresh and clean.
How to Use
- Pre-treat the scalp and skin with Scalp & Skin Antiseptic, being sure to leave on scalp
for 3 minutes before beginning a shampoo. (optional)
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to the hair.
- Massage the hair and scalp, as you work the shampoo into a rich lather.
- Shampoo the hair again.
- Allow the shampoo to remain in the hair for 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and towel blot.
- Shampoo again without Scalp & Skin Antiseptic.