Dudley’s Neutralizing Shampoo for Sensitive Scalps is designed to address the specific needs of those with sensitive scalps. This special formula provides cleansers and a special protein that reduces the irritation some neutralizing shampoos can cause while working effectively to neutralize chemical processing.
The cleansing agents in Dudley’s Neutralizing Shampoo for Sensitive Scalps remove residue from relaxers, bringing down and stabilizing the hair’s pH level. It decreases the swelling of cuticles, allowing them to lie smooth and silky.
Cleanses and Conditions
Dudley’s Neutralizing Shampoo for Sensitive Scalps packs superb cleansers and fantastic moisturizers. The combination of special agents that create a non-irritating formula, protect the scalp while providing a sensational aroma of a citric fruit. While, mild cleansers in this neutralizing formula dissolve away sodium residue from the relaxer to stop chemical processing. Panthenol moisturizers penetrate to add strength, softness, body and sheen.
Soothes Relaxer Burning on Contact
The unique formula reduces the stinging sensation caused when clients have sensitive scalps, scalp irritations or prior scratching. The large detergent molecules improve cleansing ability and stop irritating detergents from penetrating the scalp which may be sensitized from relaxers.
- Rinse the relaxer thoroughly from hair.
- Towel-blot the hair
- Check hair and scalp for traces of relaxer and rinse again if any are found.
- Apply a generous amount of Neutralizing Shampoo for Sensitive Scalps.
- Gently massage, creating a rich lather while keeping the hair as smooth and
straight as possible with your fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly and towel blot.
- Shampoo, rinse and towel blot again.
- Shampoo a third time and allow the shampoo to remain in the hair for 5 minutes before
- Towel blot.
- Condition the hair.